Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Lesson Schedule- Fall 2009


Here is the lesson schedule! Lessons G, H and I, we start tomorrow!!

I read off your names today in class, if you have any questions, stop by my office. Once I find a way to post the lesson groups without posting your name, I will get it up here.

Remember: Each week, you need to attend your assigned lesson. As long as you follow the schedule, you will only miss one class a month of each subject. The teachers are aware of this and will work with you to makeup the work you miss. Please remember to stay with your assigned lesson group. When you have a test on the period that your lesson is scheduled, you are expected to make up the lesson with me at another time that week. Do not leave making up lessons to the end of the quarter, there will not be time and it will impact your grade! Any questions, just let me know.


* You will receive a hard copy ASAP*

Remember, in lessons you will learn and work on many skills. However, you are never assessed on vocal quality so don't worry! As long as I have maximum effort and cooperation, you will do wonderfully!!

See you tomorrow.

Ms. Kvam