Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Welcome to another year!

Greetings members of Smithtown High Concert Choir! Welcome back. I hope that your summers were restful and have you fully charged for the new year. Whether you are a new member or a four year veteran, I know that this year will be an exciting one. This year in an effort to support the districts efforts to 'go green', I will be posting important information on my new blog.

I am greatly looking forward to this year and feel confident that it will be successful and fulfilling. You are a very talented group of individuals who are becoming part of the legacy of high achievement found within the music department here at Smithtown. I know that together we will go above and beyond our expectations.

Continue to check back regularly! I hope you have a great first day back. The next post will contain the Course Syllabus and your first assignment.

-Ms. Kvam

"Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and cannot remain silent."- Victor Hugo